Immigration Group, LLC
Terms and conditions before Purchase
Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER.
- NON-REFUNDABLE RETAINER CONTRACT, CONTRACTO DE DEPOSITO NO REEMBOLSABLE
- Your payment for a Consultation do not guarantee that your case will have a solution or that the Firm will be interested in taken the case. You will receive information according to the most recent laws from Immigration.
- During the interview, will be determinate if your case has a possibility of a solution and if the Firm can handle your case and which will be the price to do it. I you accept this conditions, you can continue with the consultation.
- The Firm shall have 7 working days to respond. The person paying for the consultation agrees to the above waiting period and there will be no refund for lack of answer, before the 5 working days.
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to our site (the “Site”). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
- Fraud: By becoming a member, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your membership can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by Immigration Groupin its sole discretion. If membership has been revoked, Immigration Group, LLC.reserves the right to refuse application or readmission to the membership.
- Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any services or information.
- Third-Party Services. We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF SUCH MERCHANTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SITE.
- Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
- Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing Service from us or from our Merchants that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any Service transaction fees.
- Securities Laws. This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like “anticipates,” “expects,” “believes,” “estimates,” “seeks,” “plans,” “intends” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
- Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
- Return Policy. Due to the nature of our online site, and the Service listed, we Immigration Group, LLC have a strict NO RETURN policy for any Service. No Service shall be able to be returned for a like Service, or for a cash refund
- Venue; Applicable Law. YOU AGREE THAT ALL ACTIONS OR PROCEEDINGS ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SAMPLES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH SUCH USE, SHALL BE LITIGATED IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF Miami DADE State of FLORIDA OR THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF Florida. YOU ARE EXPRESSLY SUBMITTING AND CONSENTING IN ADVANCE TO SUCH JURISDICTION IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN ANY OF SUCH COURTS, AND ARE WAIVING ANY CLAIM THAT Miami, Florida OR THE DISTRICT OF Florida IS AN INCONVENIENT FORUM OR AN IMPROPER FORUM BASED ON LACK OF VENUE. This site is created and controlled by Immigration Group. a wholly owned subsidiary of in the State of Florida USA. As such, the laws of Florida will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- Verify Members’ Address: Immigration Group, LLC.reserves the right to contact a Member via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the Member’s correct name and address) that is needed to provide the Member with the information he or she requested from Immigration Group.
- System Service Provider 911MyWeb is a company who handles the customer service and provide the system of the web consultation. They monitor all activity on the site for the security purposes and you as user may get a pop up of a live help agent trying to help you in any questions and answers concerning of the Web Consultation service and any related customer service needs.
- Customer Service All customer service web consultation related please consider using the email used for the consultation be aware this email will be used only for customer service issue and emails related to immigration will not be respond since this emails are handle it in different way and by Attorneys. Customer service related issues are handle by Customer Service Agents and they do not have the capability to forward or respond Immigrations questions.
Legal Services Under this retainer agreement specifically include and
are limited to the following with the below mentioned restrictions and limitations.
Variable rate for online consultation. You agree that the Immigration Group. will not be liable for any financial damages as a result of your online consultation. In any event, the financial liability of the Immigration Group, LLC will be limited to the amount paid for your consultation. The online consultation is no substitute for a personal consultation with an licensed Immigration attorney. It is recommended that you gather all your immigration documents and have a personal consultation with a licensed Immigration attorney who can review all your documentation and be 100% of the steps required for your case. The online consultation is based the facts that you provide. That lack of facts may require assumptions that are not necessarily accurate. Therefore the accuracy of the online consultation can not be guaranteed. Jorge Rivera will not necessarily be the one providing you with the online consultation. Other members of the Immigration Group may be providing you with the online consultation. The Immigration Groups, LLC does not provided any guarantees or warranties of the information provided in the online consultation.
This is not a contract with Jorge Rivera, but with Immigration Group, LLC (hereinafter “the firm”). The firm is a made up of several member and partner attorneys of which Jorge Rivera is only one of the partners. Jorge Rivera will not be representing or supervising your case. You will be represented by an attorney assigned to you at the firm who will be responsible for the preparation and representation of your case. Jorge Rivera does not prepare, supervise, or represent clients at the firm. Jorge Humberto Rivera father is not an attorney and will not be representing you. The firm does not request criminal records for clients. Representation at all appointments is not included and will be charged separately. The firm is not responsible for Immigration or Postal delays, lost mail or cases, request for additional evidence, mistakes, incorrect rejections or discretionary denials. Like Immigration, the firm does not guarantee results. Immigration laws give officers and judges the right to deny your cases as a matter of discretion even if you qualify for the requested benefit. The firm is not responsible for any discretionary denials because the majority of immigration cases are denied. Immigration fees, personal inquiries, motions to reopen, any other motions, appeals, changes of address, claims, and responses to Immigration, or any other entity, will be charged separately. The firm is not responsible for changes in immigration laws, their application, or interpretation. The consular process with the National Visa Center and the US Embassies will be charged separately. By signing this contract, you agree that the firm will not be liable for any damages caused as a result of your immigration case. You accept sole and unconditional responsibility for any liability caused as a result of your immigration case. Any part of this retainer that is not enforceable by law shall be severed, and the remainder shall remain in effect. The firm will not file any documents or go to any hearing on your behalf if all fees have not been 100% completed. You agree he maximum possible liability for a telephonic or online consultation is the dollar amount you paid for the consultation. the firm does not refund any fees. all fees must be completed before your case is filed with immigration or the firm represents you at an appointment.
By paying for the
consultation you agree to all the terms of this contact
Thank you for using Jorge Rivera Website